Software Engineer (Operations)
- Provide professional technical support to the developed software program during the maintenance phase of the applications.
- Responsible for design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications, deployment, operations and maintenance of the applications.
- Ensure that the developed modules/deliverables meet expectation, quality standards and within schedule.
- Effectively documenting issues and providing regular status and progress towards project milestones.
- 24/7 hours support as and when the need arises.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Entry-level applicants with an aptitude for learning are also encourage to apply.
- Experienced in Internet technologies, application servers and databases.
- Experienced in UNIX environments, systems setup and application deployment will be advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to transmit information in a clear and unambiguous way.
- Problem-solving skills with high level of initiative.
- A team-player who takes ownership.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision.
Interested applicants, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary to: email@example.comView more openings